Founded by General Catalyst Partners, the MIT Entrepreneurship Center, Advanced Technology Ventures, Atlas Venture, and local energy leaders, NEEIC is actively seeking charter members to help realize its mission of building an organization that fosters innovation, entrepreneurship and economic growth to create sustainable solutions to the world’s energy challenges.
- NEEIC will organize a world leading cluster in New England to address these challenges by establishing itself as a global energy leader in thought, technology, entrepreneurship, government partnership and intelligent investing
- NEEIC, by focusing this innovation cluster, will foster innovation and economic growth
- New England has taken a leadership role in technology and biotechnology; it can do the same for energy
- The key to resolving these challenges lies in innovation; this is what New England does best!
- NEEIC will coordinate, connect and energize the region’s vast intellectual capital around energy technology innovation, entrepreneurship and policy
Those interested in helping to launch this new organization should contact NEEIC at: 617.234.7044 or email@example.com.